NRS Type III Crew Universal Life Jacket
Type III: The NRS Crew Universal PFD is ideal for flatwater boating, stand up paddleboarding, and kayaking safety. The Crew life jacket offers safety and all-day wearing comfort.
- This jacket has a full 16.5 pounds of foam flotation for high floating safety.
- Four side adjustments and a waist adjustment make for a comfortable fit.
- Tough 200 denier nylon shell stands up to years of use.
- Improved shape of the shoulders and arm openings have been changed for better fit and mobility.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs
NRS PFD Specs:
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|