The smallest of the Ride series. The 9’8″ Ride is perfect for paddlers about 155 lbs or someone looking for a nimble inflatable SUP for head high surf. For added rigidity for the lightweight, low profile 3.93″ thickness of the board, Red has added the RSS Battens.
The new 2021 Titan II pump is included with the Ride 9’8″ for easy, fast inflation.
Red paddle Co is the only inflatable SUP brand that makes paddle boards in their own private facility. Red users the Tec Air and MSL Technology. RSS Battens on the Ride 9’8″.
Ride 9.8 Features
- 72 Hour Tec Air Build Process
- Made with Lightweight and Durable Red MSL Fusion Technology
- New 2021 Titan II Pump
- RSS Batten Stiffening System
- Integrated Durable Dual Flex iFin Setup
- Red Embossed Deck Pad for Comfort and Grip
- Soft Tubular Ergo Center Carry Handle
- New Red Paddle Co Flat Bungee System
- The Super Durable All Terrain Wheel Backpack
- 5 Year Warranty
|Brand||Red Paddle Co|
|Best Use||All Around, Surfing|
|Paddling Level||All Level Paddlers|
|Material(s)||MSL Inflatable Construction|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||Best for Riders 155 lbs or Max 210 lbs|
|Fin System||Integrated Dual iFin Flexible Fins|
|Stiffing System||RSS Battens|
|Warranty||2 Year, Extend to 5 Year with Registration|
|Included in Box||Board, Titan II Pump, Repair kit & All Terrain Backpack|