Starboard 14′ All Star Hybrid Carbon Race SUP
The Starboard All Star is designed to create lift for easier glide, faster speed, and enhanced planning. The new Natural Winner fin aids beach starts, maneuverability in surf and easier buoy turning. A veresitale board perfect for all conditions, flat-water, choppy, upwind, downwind, and surf. The 27” width gives stability for choppy conditions and buoyancy for heavier riders up to 240lbs. The 27” wide boards feature the larger Race Ultra fin for improved stability and tracking.
ALL STAR FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- DIMENSION: 14’0″ x 27″ x 8.9″
- TAILS WIDTH: 17.3″
- VOLUME: 322 LTR
- RIDER WEIGHT: 155 – 240 LBS
- FIN: Bio Resin Light Core Natural Winner Fin
- BOTTOM SHAPE: “Tri-concave with deep center channel chamfered rail”
- Available in Carbon Sandwich and Hybrid Carbon technologies.
- GREAT STRENGTH
- VALUE OFFERING
- The full wrap of 140g S Glass outside military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provides a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm thick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.
There are no reviews yet.