The new Tiki Mat allows for pure bliss in a peaceful place. Taking yoga to whatever body of water you want with the inflatable yoga range. Inspired by a traditional shaped yoga mat, the Tiki Mat is the perfect platform to take fitness and yoga from land to the water. The shape allows you to use the full width corner to corner and makes it very easy to utilise space in a swimming pool. The Tiki Mat comes with a pump and carry bag to allow for easy transportation to your favorite body of water.
WHAT SETS THE TIKI MAT APART FROM OTHER FITNESS MATS
- The extra thickness and flat rocker keeps the deck flat for comfort and stability during poses for all rider weights.
- Maintains stiffness and rigidity for when moving between poses.
- Limits water wrapping onto the deck, ensuring you and your gear stay dry.
SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder.
- Wide extra padded shoulder strap for extra comfort.
- Frees up your other arm to multi-task, hold your coffee, a paddle, or phone.
- When not in use, the elastic bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- An easy visual indicator on the deck pad to help guide poses.
- Easily attach accessories such as a camera to capture your moment or a mobile phone so you can follow yoga tutorials on the water with the supplied STAR mount.
- The carry handle is moved to the bottom of the board to avoid interfering when practicing poses, yet still easy to carry.
- 2 extra handles with attached D-Rings at the nose and tail of the Tiki Mat for attaching with friends, swimming pool lanes.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- Are a must for storing gear and supplies such as a water bottle or speaker.
Tiki Mat SPECIFICATIONS
DIMENSIONS: 8.0′ x 38″ x 5.5
VOLUME: 300 ltr
Weight: 21 lbs
SUGGESTED RIDER WEIGHT: up to 265 lbs
INFLATABLE ZEN TECHNOLOGY
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDED TECHNOLOGY
The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers set the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.