Watershed’s Aleutian is a low-profile waterproof storage for the deck of a sea kayak or SUP. It straps nicely onto the front deck of most kayaks or stand up paddleboards, and allows fast access to your camera and valuables. You can also use it to keep a map dry and viewable, and it will even hold a bilge pump with its handy straps
Watershed inspects every single bag before it’s sold to making sure it meets our highest standards and is 100% leak-proof. Keeping your gear dry during an outdoor adventure can be a matter of survival, safety and fun.
Watershed drybags are made of polyurethane-coated fabric, which is chemically stable and provides five times the abrasion resistance of PVC. This creates a better performing and longer lasting lasting dry bag. Compared to most coated PVC dry bags on the market, the Watershed® drybags perform better and last longer than other drybags. The seams are double and triple-layer fabric at meeting points with welded joints with high pressure radio waves. This creates an ultra-strong seamless bond built to last through the toughest conditions.
Watershed’s Zipdry closure drybags seal shuts like a large freezer food storage bag. The bag closures lock shut to form an airtight and watertight seal that can endure up to 300 feet of underwater pressure.
- Fits most kayaks, SUPs or canoes
- 2 Elasto-Lok buckles for your bilge pump
- Convenient reusable water bottle holder
- Clear map case (you can also use your phone or tablet through the clear material)
- Comes with a plastic stiffener inside the bag that serves to “dome up” the top of the bag
- Available Colors: Orange, Blue and Coyote
- Featuring multiple lash points, compression straps, a wide opening, and comfortable straps ensure that your drybag never feels like a burden.
- Watershed drybags uses polyurethane-coated fabric, which is chemically stable and provides five times the abrasion resistance of PVC. A better performing and last longer than other drybag.
- Seams are double- and triple-layer our fabric at meeting points and weld joints together with high pressure radio waves. This creates an ultra-strong seamless bond built to last through the toughest conditions.
- Every drybag is inspect before being sold to ensure it meets Watersheds highest standards and is 100% leak-proof.
- Watersheds Zipdry bag closures lock shut to form an airtight and watertight seal that can endure up to 300 feet of underwater pressure.
|Best Use||Watersports, SUP, Kayaking and Fishing|
|Capacity Rolled||700 cu in (11.5L)|
|Closure Type||Watershed Zipdry|
|Opening Size||13 in|
James Jessmore (verified owner) –
Ordering was accurate and easy. Bag performed perfectly keeping all of my camera gear dry during a 9-day, Zodiak supported, dive trip on St. John’s VI.