4th of July Salt River Run
We are closing the shop for the 4th of July this year and making a run for it – A RIVER RUN THAT IS!
* Launch from the main path at Water User’s adjacent to the bus drop off area.
* Plan to stop at mud cliffs for a break and collect any stragglers
* Exiting the river at Phon D Sutton
Things to bring:
– SUP / Kayak and Paddle
– PFD (Life Jacket)
– Drinking water!!!!!!
– Sunscreen/sun protection/secure footwear
– Drybag that floats and can secure to your craft
– Tonto Day Pass/ NPS Annual Pass
** Lifejackets are required! No wear a leashes on the river. **
This section of river is great for most paddlers. This section of river will have some hazards that are common with moving water including swift currents, eddies and obstacles to navigate.
River Run Time
- 7:30 AM - 7:45
- Meet at Water Users
- 7:45 -
- Paddles Wet